Research article submission and acceptance
According to the decision taken by the UVVG Ethical Commission of Scientific Research on 1.03.2019 regarding the submission and acceptance for publication of research type manuscripts having more than one author:
1. The authors must submit a declaration in which it is mentioned:
– That all involved authors have agreed on the submission of the manuscript and its potential publication;
– The source of finance for the research presented in the respective manuscript (if it’s the case);
– Conflict of interests. The authors must identify and declare any personal situation or interest that might appear and that might influence the interpretation of research results. Any involvement of financiers in designing the research project, in data collection, analysis and interpretation, in writing of the manuscript or in taking the decision to publish the results must be declared.
2. The published manuscript will contain the following sections, completed and inserted at the end:
-Authors contributions ( “conceptualization, X.X. and Y.Y.; methodology, X.X.; data collection X.X.; data validation, X.X., Y.Y. and Z.Z.; data processing X.X.; writing—original draft preparation, X.X.; writing—review and editing, X.X.”, etc.);
-Funding (“This research received no external funding” or “This research was funded by NAME OF FUNDER, grant number XXX” and “The APC was funded by XXX”);
-Conflict of Interest (“The authors have not any competing financial, professional, or personal interests from other parties”/ “The authors declare no conflict of interest”/ “The funders had no role in the design of the study; in the collection, analyses, or interpretation of data; in the writing of the manuscript, or in the decision to publish the results”).
Studia Universitatis “Vasile Goldis”
Seria Stiintele Vietii (Life Sciences Series)
Publisher: “Vasile Goldis” University Press
Owner: “Vasile Goldis” Western University of Arad, Romania